Academic Corner

How to Obtain Academic Transcripts and Student Records

For information about how to access and obtain your student records, review the detailed information here about your specific closed school.

Students may submit transcript requests here.

Students who attended an ITT Technical Institute school can obtain their student records and transcripts using the resource found here.

Transferring to Another School

If you are interested in transferring your credits to another institution, you should contact the institution where you are interested in enrolling to confirm that they will accept the credits you earned at your closed school.